The Project Manager is a licensed professional engineer with 5+ years of design and team management experience. They are responsible for managing multiple civil engineering/subdivision design projects with multiple team members, maintain the organizations production level of service and quality, meet customer expectations and ensure team accountability while executing business development efforts to meet production metrics. The Project Manager provides oversight, guidance, and leadership to the team of professional services and uses resources to identify and implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Professional licensure with 5+ years of experience with design and team management.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office software, advanced knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation ORD, and Hydrologic and Hydraulic modeling software.
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, have a solutions-based approach, and have the ability to lead a team of professionals.
- Believe in the development of others and promote Teamwork, capable of motivating a team.
- Excellent communication skills that promote clarity, productivity and professionalism.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.