The Project Engineer will lead the design project management responsibilities of subdivision, site civil, utility, roadway, and drainage design projects. They lead coordination efforts with key stakeholders and project team members and oversee projects through completion in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Project Engineer is responsible for the quality and on-time completion of surveying, design, and construction phase services as required of the project. They are an experienced EIT or have obtained their Professional Engineers license.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- EIT certification with 4 or more years of civil engineering experience or PE licensure with 2 years of civil engineering experience.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office software, advanced knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation ORD, and Hydrologic and Hydraulic modeling software.
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, a fast learner and team player.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage their time, have excellent communication skills and be able to lead others.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.