The Mechanical Technician is responsible for updating service and repair records, maintaining vehicles, and running diagnostic tests on machinery and equipment to ensure optimal performance. A successful Mechanical Technician will exhibit solid knowledge of mechanical performance standards and experience in a similar field of specialization. An excellent Mechanical Technician will be someone whose mechanical expertise translates into optimized machinery and equipment performance.
- Two (2) years’ experience as a mechanical technician in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to get a security clearance if required.