The Human Resources Coordinator will help to communicate between New Mexico Division and the Texas area. Will assist in recruiting, Interviews, hiring and training new staff in department.
Assists the leadership team in understanding and putting into practice the organization’s human resource and talent strategy, especially as it relates to the organization’s present and future talent needs, recruitment, retention, and succession planning.
When complex, specialized, or sensitive questions or issues arise, offers support and direction to management and other staff; may be required to administer and carry out routine tasks in delicate situations, such as providing reasonable accommodations, looking into accusations of wrongdoing, and terminating employees.
helps with employee disciplinary hearings, firings, and inquiries.
assists in ensuring adherence to all applicable local, state, and federal employment rules and regulations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of one year of human resource management experience is preferred.