A Field Technician’s responsibilities include ensuring worksites are clean and safe, erecting scaffolding, spreading gravel, using drills, jackhammers, and other power tools, and aiding with heavy machinery. A good candidate for this position should be willing to learn from other crew members, receive instruction from superiors, complete on-the-job training, and be willing to receive off-site training whenever possible. To successfully perform this position, employee will have completed apprenticeships and acquired suitable skills. This is an entry level position where the prospective employee should be eager to expand their skill set and increase their level of expertise.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Completed apprenticeships recommended.
- Class C driver’s license recommended.
- Sound knowledge of construction and practical experience with tools.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Great hand, eye, and foot coordination.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.
- Must be a US Citizen