The Environmental Safety Health Officer (ESHO) is responsible for the development, organization, execution, and assessment of the Contractor’s safety program. ESHO shall carry out all comprehensive requirements for the safety of the contract and military installation and shall be responsible for all safety and compliance reporting to include EOSH compliance, Environmental Safety, Hazcom/GHS, Recycling, Solid and Hazardous Waste, Emergency Preparedness, Fire Prevention, and others. ESHO shall work jointly with construction field personnel to help oversee projects from Award to Completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or a related field highly preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience as a construction Environmental Safety and Health Officer.
- Completion of 30-Hour General Industry or Construction Industry Safety and Health Training compliant with OSHA Training Institute Guidelines or equivalent covering the subject of the 30-hour course and EM 385-1- 1.
- Government Contracting experience preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.
- Must be a US Citizen